Haere Ra* from Josh

*Goodbye in Te Reo Maori

After 55 days aboard Teddy I left Dr Nick and crew, flying to Boston, MA for my next sailing venture.

Very bittersweet leaving such an amazing yacht and people. This trip has been mammoth in terms of reigniting my passion for polar regions, and learnt a heap about (at times unorthodox) sailing, and life in general.

My log book is full of superlatives and expletives in equal measure. Difficult to count how many days were the F****** best! I'll struggle to crystallize my thoughts into decent words, so for now I'll just give you photos.

Thanks heaps to Hue, Darren and Diego for being such fun crewmates, and great chefs.
Nick, thank you so much for this opportunity, and everything that came along with it.

I'LL BE BACK.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random moments captured by Hue